[arg_discuss] A sample ARG

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Tue Mar 13 04:18:32 EDT 2007

That is great work Andreas. Indeed, I'd like to see a site that shows lots
of different types of puzzles or links to those solved etc.

But on the topic of sample ARGs. I don't know why no-one has referred to
these two:

Dave Szulborski's sample ARG for beginners: 'Errant Memories' (This is Not a
Game, 2005, pp. 343-377; Through the Rabbit Hole, 2005, pp. 105-132)

and
John W. Gosney's 'Route 66' (Beyond Reality, 2005, pp: 105-180)

Perhaps we could ask Dave if he wouldn't mind publishing the instructions to
his intro ARG online? Or at least refer to these on the SIG as examples and
people can just buy the books (which they should anyway!) to play them?

Best,
Christy