[arg_discuss] A sample ARG

Andres M. Quijano andres at jengibre.com.ar
Mon Mar 12 17:51:41 EDT 2007

I'm glad you like it Wendy!

Of course you can link to the game from the ARG SIG, although it does
has some publicity and links to my company site. If that's ok, then go
ahead. If not, it'll be very easy to make a clone of it and strip the
publicity (it happens in two places only) so it can be hosted or linked
from the ARG SIG page.

Regards

--
Andrés Martínez Quijano