[arg_discuss] A sample ARG

Andres M. Quijano andres at jengibre.com.ar
Mon Mar 12 17:01:12 EDT 2007

Hello,

In the last couple of days I've developed a tiny online only ARG.

It was sent to different people, half of them were considered ARG
audience and the other half were not. Each of these halves were also
split in two: half were just given the link and be told to beta test a
new experimental game, whilst the other half also was warned to look
carefully, that not everything is what it looks like (you'll realize why
if you try the game, or at least it's landing page)

The results, while not concluded, preliminary and non-scientific, were
very good: the ones who got what the game was about (with or without
extra information to look beyond) were really hooked up with the game,
and were eager to finish it (they were playing it even in daytime
working hours!).

The bad part is that very few people were curious enough to keep looking
(effectively starting to play the ARG) if I told them nothing.

Anyway, the link to the game is:

http://www.jengibre.com.ar/arg/

Feel free (I encourage you to do so) to send comments, suggestions,
questions and feedback of any kind

Regards

--
Andrés Martínez Quijano