[arg_discuss] ARGs for children?

Hugh Davies marcus.helm at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 11:09:37 EDT 2007

Getting back to Wendy's original question, I am not familiar with any ARG's
that are aimed at under 14's but I have a promising possability of being
able to develop one later this year through my job, and I would welcome any
thoughts or suggestions.

Indeed, a significant hurdle is that education institutions are not keen on
blurring lines of reality with kids. Like the restriction of access to the
Internet which is rife- even in universities, its a duty of care that is
more about the protection of the institutions than the students.

I think that kids like adults have a pretty inate sense of reality and make
believe.

When i watch my mum play out make believe scenarios with my nephews and
neices, Its amazing to see how easily they role play and how the world they
create is a sand box where they can tease out ideas, possabilities and
fears.

And how quickly they can snap back into the real world.