[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Chat May 22nd Log plus summary

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Sat Jun 9 00:00:27 EDT 2007

There are several extensions etc. that will do an rss feed or even send an
email when a section is updated. However, they're all (as far as I can
tell) set up for a later version of wiki software than what IGDA currently
has installed.

Jason has been asked about upgrading the software. No word back from him
yet. I suspect he's trying to coordinate it with various other software
upgrades they've got going on.

I'll let you know if/when I hear anything from Jason.

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com