[arg_discuss] Introduction

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Fri Jun 8 19:09:44 EDT 2007

Welcome, Érica! I'm not sure there's any "definitive" list of ARGs yet,
but you might check out Wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alternate_reality_game

Also, ARGN has a list of current games, large and small:

http://www.argn.com/

And finally, the one site that I believe looks to become a definitive
list sometime in the future is ARGhive, the ARG Archive:

http://www.arghive.com/

I know you've missed Metacortechs, which I think is probably worth knowing
about, since it was one of the most successful non-ad-campaign ARGs. You can
find information about it on ARGhive. (It's also known as Project MU.)

--John Evans