[arg_discuss] Hello World

Jónas Björgvin Antonsson jonas at gogogic.is
Fri Jul 20 18:58:12 EDT 2007

Hi list,

I'm one of the founders and CEO of Gogogic (http://www.gogogic.com <http://www.gogogic.com/> ), an Icelandic game online game company. Almost everything game related interests me. I'm intrigued by their social impact, their potential as a useful tool (health & education) and their ability to engage us on so many different levels. I think it is amazing how games can blur social, mental and physical boundaries and that is why I am very interested in ARGs - to cross that line from "game" into "reality". Wow (not the game... literally, just wow).

J#
http://www.gogogic.com <http://www.gogogic.com/>
http://gogogic.wordpress.com <http://gogogic.wordpress.com/>