[arg_discuss] SIG Chat on Feb. 3

Andrea Phillips deusexmachinatio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 12:38:12 EST 2007

On behalf of Adam, who is bereft of internet access for large
stretches of time these days, I'd like to announce the first-ever ARG
SIG IRC chat!

Who: Anyone interested in the future direction of the SIG

When: Feb. 3, 11pm GMT/6pm EST/ 3pm PST

Where: #arg_sig, on irc.chat-solutions.org

How: Instructions on using IRC forthcoming, should you need them (and
if somebody else would like to post these I shall be ever so grateful)

Why: Because we like you!

If there are serious problems with the time, date, or venue, please
pipe up and we can talk about making changes. I'm trying to make it as
accessible as possible for the most people. I've picked good ol'
chat-sol because of its long history with ARGdom, and gone ahead and
registered the channel already.

To keep things a little under control, it would be wise to fashion an
agenda to follow for the chat. If there's something you'd particularly
like to see on the agenda, please post about it (or email privately if
you're shy). I'll be posting a draft agenda in a couple of days,
probably late on Wednesday.

Cheers!

--Andrea