[arg_discuss] "[meta] Introductions"

byoG byoguru at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 16:10:47 EST 2007

Introductions.... well, what I really do is ask questions then
synthesize something of value... at least that's what I think I do...
I have a passion for innovation and rich end-user experience.

Most recently, I co-founded Torgame.com and was the Producer,
Experience Design for - Waking City - Torgame's first hybrid ARG.
In 2005 I was instrumental in the conception and development of the
award winning installation, Painting The Myth, The Mystery of Tom
Thomson - an innovative new media platform for galleries and museums.
(not very ARG like though could be...)

I have created training and marketing projects in a variety of media
including; Video, Audio, Print, Multi-screen Multi-Projector,
Videowall, Interactive Multimedia, CD ROM, World Wide Web and
recently Interactive Art Installations.

Thanks Evan for the invitation ( and the Tim Tams)

Anthony F. Saad
+1.416.466.3205
http://anthonyfsaad.com