[arg_discuss] ARG SIG in 2007

Brian Clark bclark at gmdstudios.com
Tue Jan 2 07:43:48 EST 2007

Happy to be involved in whatever format (and I'll be up for GDC in March,
which seems like a good meta time for some face-to-face).

Downside of IRC (can you tell I've PMed?) is that it tends to produce noisy
conversations full of short ideas and lacks the emotional nuance of voice
communications. Conversely, it's more difficult to filibuster and less
likely to succumb to the tyranny of the long-winded.