[arg_discuss] Admission criteria for private sub-list

D. Cook me at addlepated.net
Sat Feb 24 13:11:17 EST 2007

I'm not sure on what criteria are needed - professional people?
Anyone who's run a game before? Anyone who wants to run a game? All
of those groups could benefit from discussion. But what if there
were a way to anonymously submit postings, do you think that might be
beneficial? Maybe that would help alleviate the feeling that you're
spilling your guts online, or as Jan said -

"... i don't see how creating an admission's criteria would alleviate
that issue. it is my experience that creative people tend to be
guarded, especially while in the middle of creating or designing or
pm-ing. it is also, as we all know, the nature of args to be kinda
secretive."

Also, likely this sort of list would be most helpful to grassroots
developers, since the professional people are bound by NDAs and such,
right? But I imagine there are some pros who would be more than
willing to lend advice to others.

-D.
--
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.