[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Chat Feb. 3 - Goals and Sharing Info/Techniques/Ideas

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:37:06 EST 2007

On 12/02/07, Karen Westerman <karen.westerman at gmail.com> wrote:

> by post-mortem you refer to the results of the promo, like say what is

Post mortem goes over the details of what it was like to be a member
of the team that made the game - what went right, what went wrong,
funny stories about the internal perspective on things that happened
(like: "no-one realised this, but we only finished writing the webpage
for the solution to problem X 2 minutes before the player's solved
it!"), things they would do differently, a window into *why* they made
some of the decisions they did as well as how, etc.

The "examples" link from the http://igda.org/arg website:
http://igda.org/arg/whatisanarg.html