[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Chat Feb. 3 - Goals and Sharing Info/Techniques/Ideas

Karen Westerman karen.westerman at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 10:16:47 EST 2007

Hello, a quick question:
by post-mortem you refer to the results of the promo, like say what is
published in Chris´s website
http://www.cross-mediaentertainment.com/index.php/2006/03/04/top-args-with-stats/
???
what would help me (i don´t know if also other first time developers)
would see the actual game design , features, pacing, etc....

is that something i can look into in a white paper published somewhere...

for instance the document for Troy, where could i get hold of it?

thanks in advance?