[arg_discuss] ARG SIG Chat Feb. 3 Log Plus Summary

Olivier Buisson igda at shaze.net
Wed Feb 7 10:14:03 EST 2007

Le mardi 06 février 2007 à 13:58 +0000, Adam Martin a écrit :

> Sadly, the IGDA resources (forums, listserv, etc) are far from perfect

> - but they are free, and are maintained without us needing to find

> volunteers - which was perfect to start with, since we didnt have

> enough volunteers to cover all the things that needed doing urgently

> :).

As I said during the chat, if you want a forum with a private section
for developpers, I will be able to setup and host (in europe) this. For
the moment, setup forums and web interface is my job. So, it is easy for
me.
If you want help for technical stuff, i am volunteers.

Contact me if you want.

> Also ... 11pm/midnight in EU is really too late for future chats.

> Surely west coast can handle mid morning or midday, making it around

> 6/7/8pm here, or don't you lot get out of bed until after lunchtime :P ?

Perfect for me. I was so tired and I quit before the end of the chat.
Can we make chat on sunday for the next ?

Olivier