[arg_discuss] Deus City looking for puzzle writers once again.

AL Brackin albrackin at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 12:41:41 EST 2007

Dallas multimedia ARG creator Fundi Technologies in cooperation with UT
Dallas is looking to double the number of puzzle writers for this next 2007
quarter for our ongoing ARG about "time communication with the future city
of Deus City in the year 2037".

Anyone interested in joining this great international team of "taskmakers"
(as we lovingly call them) for this second chapter of the game should send
an OOG message to albrackin at gmail.com to be contacted by game creator/Dir.
of New Game Development about the Non-Disclosure Agreement and available
assignments.

Thanks!
-AB