[arg_discuss] Urgent Invitation to join European Union funded project ARG

Kindersite Joel joel_josephson at kindersite.org
Mon Feb 5 09:29:17 EST 2007

As a newbie a short introduction first.

I am the founder and Executive Director of the 'no charge' Kindersite
Project http://www.kindersite.org that is used in 13,600 schools in 148
countries for the Introduction to technology for very early years,
introduction to English and special needs. The Kindersite uses interactive,
multimedia
games, songs and stories as a resource for education.

I am also involved in 6 education projects funded by the European Union. I
have a very short description about them on the Kindersite.

We are looking for partners/coordinator for a new European Union project
(Call Life Long Learning). This project will be targeted at building
multilingual communities using an Alternative Reality Game. This would be an
innovative direction for projects within education.

This year the call is extremely short and if you are interested please
contact me immediately for more information.

I am also available on Skype (contact me for username).

Please note, this call is restricted to organizations that are within the
European Union and Scandinavian countries. Sorry to others.

Joel H Josephson. Executive Director
http://www.kindersite.org
Where children play and teachers learn
Stockholm Prize Finalists