[arg_discuss] Not commercial or independent

Hugh Davies marcus.helm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 27 17:24:40 EST 2007

Hi Kristian

I agree with you on this. Im working for the Australian public service
network (ABC) and am exploring Alternate Reality Game possabilities that
this organisation can be involved with.

However, while we dont have the same financial concerns as the commercial
sector, we still have to respond to the needs and wishes of the audience, as
they are essentially our financial backers.

So any experience that we create should be accessible to a wide audience,
which is difficult as there is little knowledge of ARG experiences within
the general public here in Australia so uptake will be slow.

Hugh Davies