[arg_discuss] is ARG just a marketing technique to the press?

Michael Monello mmonello at campfirenyc.com
Tue Dec 18 23:56:25 EST 2007

Very true, Mark, but you don't even need to make the point from a
reach argument. If you look at the history of 'ARGs' as they are
commonly defined, you could argue that the genre started as a
marketing tool, and it's the filthy artists and indies who have tried
to strip away its capitalist origins!

;)

Best,

Michael Monello