[arg_discuss] Introduction

Hugh Davies marcus.helm at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 07:22:39 EDT 2006

Welcome Kristian and Andres

I just returned from the Come Out and Play Festival in NYC last weekend.
There were some really fun games but not really what you would call ARG's,
more street games.There was also a great panel on the Saturday night
featuring Jane McGonigal and Jesper Jule amoung others discussing real space
game experiences.

I am writing it up at the moment and will post it here in a few days. Was
anybody else there?
hugh