SV: [arg_discuss] Introduction

Kristian Leth DR UNG TV KRIL at dr.dk
Thu Sep 28 02:25:06 EDT 2006

OK me too. I'm new here.

I'm with the Danish Broadcasting Company. We're in preproduction on something big and ARGish. Right now we're targeting Scandinavia.

It's obvious for public service broadcasters to get into the ARG field, since multiple platforms and no admission fee is what we do best.

Kristian Leth
Lead Developer
DR - Danish Broadcasting Company