[arg_discuss] 2006 whitepaper

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 26 10:32:47 EDT 2006

(slight pause between emails to catch flight out to Amsterdam)

As soon as possible after the event I'll also post  a  pdf version to
igda.org/arg. However I'm currenty locked out of dear, wonderful
movabletype that runs the site (until Jason gets the chance to reset
it) ... and doing ALL this via a mobile phone.

Which is also why there haven't  been any news updates on the site itself...

See (some) of you tomorrow!

PS if you need to get hold of me in emergency before conf, I'll be on
email throughout the day.

Adam