[arg_discuss] ARG morning at PICNIC 06 conference

Adam Martin adam.m.s.martin at googlemail.com
Tue Sep 26 06:10:55 EDT 2006

Tomorrow morning we'll be running a series of sessions on Alternate
Reality Games at  Amsterdam's PICNIC 06 (10am-1pm, Westergasfabriek),
culminating in the publication of the first ARG whitepaper.

Although the main conference is sold out, and registration for the ARG
morning is closed, you can still come along to the ARG parts for free
if you drop me an email ASAP. (there were problems with the
registration system,and there's a few free slots left, so I'll be
doing a last batch of badges tomorrow am)

Schedule:
 10am - presentations and highlights of whitepaper
 11am - panel session on the future of ARGs (Alice Taylor, Brooke
Thompson, Michael Smith, Tom Chatfield)
 12am - mingling/networking/etc - we have the room until 1pm but
people will probably head off for lunch

There should be a lot of ARG and cross-media people in Amsterdam for
the cross-media week, so I hope you'll all come along to the sessions!

Just in case you're still undecided, we'll be giving out free copies
of the whitepaper to everyone who makes it to the 10am session.
Whatever's left after that will be first-come, first-served!

Adam