[arg_discuss] New York meet?

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Thu May 25 14:36:25 EDT 2006

Thursday night sounds good by me. Say we meet up at around 6 or 7pm?
I'd strongly prefer someplace in midtown Manhattan, the nearer to
Penn Station the better, for me at least. :)

C'mon, the first time we brought this up we had a lot of takers,
somebody else chime in!

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.perplexcity.com