[arg_discuss] [meta]Introductions

play at aheadofthegame.org play at aheadofthegame.org
Wed May 10 17:23:48 EDT 2006

Claudia Rodriguez Ortiz

  Together with Minne Belger, I am the founder of "Ahead of the Game"
(aheadofthegame.eu). We develop promotional, training and educational
games for the Netherlands and Mexico.  We recently won a Spinaward for
"Best Gaming Concept" in the Netherlands for "Innercity The Game",
which was the first ARG-type game in the country. I am fascinated by
the way people get together with these types of games, as well as the
creativity and power that results from this collaborativeness.