[arg_discuss] GDC

Adrian Hon adrian at mssv.net
Fri Mar 31 06:33:53 EST 2006

Hi all,

I think I'm just about recovered from GDC and all of the various
parties (only half of which I had invitations for). It was great
meeting up with everyone and I was pleasantly surprised by the number
of people who turned up to the ARG SIG meeting, especially given that
we were scheduled opposite the Game Developers Rant. There was a lot
of interesting discussion there about funding models and (of course)
community issues, and as has already been mentioned, people agreed
that an ARG whitepaper would be immensely useful.

It's good to see that the volume of discussion has risen here and I'm
hoping to join in on the current thread once I have the time to
formulate a good contribution - I think it's something that has been
bothering developers for a while but people have been reluctant to
talk about it in public.

Adrian

--
Adrian Hon - mssv.net
Executive Producer and Director of Play, Mind Candy