[arg_discuss] [social] NYC Meetup

John Evans btradish at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 30 22:52:00 EST 2006

>OK, I, at least, am going to have to bail for tomorrow, due to some
>ongoing health issues. Looks like I picked a bad day, anyhow, so I
>figure we should just reschedule for another day in mid-April.
>Suggestions?

The next Game Programming Meetup is on April 18th...

http://gameprog.meetup.com/4/

It's a monthly meeting of people interested in getting into game
development. The organizer guy is always looking for people to
come and talk about game topics; I actually did a little introduction
to ARGs a few months back...it might be interesting to meet up there.

--John