[arg_discuss] GDC Meet?

Evan Jones evan at mysteryjones.com
Mon Mar 20 22:08:16 EST 2006

I suppose the cat's out of the bag now - albeit a genetically modified cat
infected with a deadly drug-resistant virus...

Xenophile's been pretty busy lately with the impending launch of the second
season of ReGenesis, but I'm excited to jump back in again with all of you.  In
fact, I hope to see some of you in person at GDC!  I will certainly be at the
ARG SIG Gathering and checking email throughout the week to schedule anything.
Meetings or just a drink, drop me a note and we'll work it out.

Friday night sounds like a great plan to me, and look forward to acting the
tourist a little before diving right back in to episode two next week.

Evan Jones
Xenophile Media
evan at xenophile.ca
evan at mysteryjones.com