[arg_discuss] GDC meet?

Brooke Thompson brooke at mirlandano.com
Sat Mar 18 11:27:32 EST 2006

Hey all,

In a last minute twist, I will be heading out to GDC and I'll even be there
in official capacity as a member of the press. While I find that completely
hilarious, I owe Jon at ARGN a ton for hooking me up with the pass!

As I'm jumping into this completely last minute, are there any sessions or
evening events that jump out at you as must do and see? I'll definitely be
at the ARG Gathering even though it's at the same time as the rant (which
makes me want to rant ;)), but what else would be of interest to ARG/Cross
Media/pervasive game developers (for me personally) and/or to the ARG genre
as a whole (for the ARGN readership)?

Also, I'd love to meet with as many of you GDC-goers as possible, both on a
personal/peer level and on a press level. If you have anything going on that
you'd like to pass on to ARGN, let me know and I can write about the project
and/or get an interview. It doesn't have to be something to go up
immediately if you've got something coming down the pike in a couple months,
whatever. The developer hat fits me much better than the press hat, so if
you want to get together and share war-stories completely off-the-record,
that'd be fantastic.

Sande, I will be staying Friday night and an informal dinner would be great.

- Brooke