[arg_discuss] [meta] Conference Reports

Tony Walsh tony at secretlair.com
Sat Mar 11 07:50:46 EST 2006

Today's my second day in Austin for SXSW.  I intend to live-blog the
panels again (I did last year).  You can browse all of my SXSW postings
at  http://www.secretlair.com/index.php?/clickableculture/C139

I'll be around until the 15th and can be reached at 416-894-0894 during
the conference.

Cheers,
--
Tony Walsh