[arg_discuss] [meta] Conference Reports

Beth Aileen Dillon beth.a.dillon at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 13:38:23 EST 2006

Given I'm a game journalist and will be writing massive amounts of
coverage for GDC anyway, I'll send out the links at they come up. I
may be roped into a daily blog, but I'm not sure. I may feel silly
facing a laptop more than other people during the conference.

Ironically, I haven't ever had any ARG-only articles. Hey, something to do.

- Beth

On 3/10/06, Andrea Phillips <andrea at mindcandydesign.com> wrote:
> I suspect at least *some* of you are going to one of the many, many
> conferences taking place this month.
>
> I think it would be helpful if some of you could see a way in your
> hearts to provide those of us who are NOT living it up at GDC and
> SXSW with reports on what you found: good, bad, ugly, inspiring,
> wrong-headed?
>
> This goes for all of you attending any industry shows, this month or,
> well, ever. Heck, I'd personally be happy to see some retroactive
> reports, too. :)
>
> Thanks!
>
> --
> Andrea Phillips