[arg_discuss] Project Run Time

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Tue Jul 11 09:51:55 EDT 2006

Y'know, I sometimes find myself a little jealous of you guys who have
run shorter games and don't need to sweat stuff like being consistent
with a throwaway line in something you put out a year and a half
ago... and I wonder, from a strictly creative point of view, what do
you think is the optimal run time for a game? A week? Six? Six
months? Forever and ever, amen?

The average is between six weeks and three months, isn't it? And I'm
pretty sure Perplex City has longest-running by now, but what other
games have had longer run times?

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.perplexcity.com