[arg_discuss] [meta] Introduction

D. Cook me at addlepated.net
Thu Jan 5 18:58:22 EST 2006

Wow, quite a few ARG luminaries on this list!

My name is Dee Cook, and I'm in Austin, TX.  I was a beta tester for
Majestic in '01 and briefly found The Beast, but that was around the
time I had my second daughter  and I got a little distracted.  I
finally re-found the scene in '03 and have worked behind the scenes
on several grassroots games.  I am also a moderator on Unfiction and
a staff writer for ARGN.

I am looking forward to seeing what kind of good stew comes out of
the mailing list, with all these excellent chefs partaking. =)

-D.

http://portfolio.addlepated.net
--
I hope if dogs ever take over the world, and they chose a king, they
don't just go by size, because I bet there are some Chihuahuas with