[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

David Andrews ddandrews at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 01:05:08 EST 2006

Well, reading the introductions posted so far seems like a 'Who's Who' of
ARG PMs, so I've debated with myself whether to even send in my own
pitifully short intro. Long story short, I figure it can't hurt.

Anyways, I'm David Andrews. I haven't done much ARG work that can be
credited to me, though I can say I was 'BTS' on a small indie project that
ultimately flopped (not the best start, but it's just the truth). I'm
currently on Active Duty with the U.S. Air Force, and just returned from 5
months spent in Southwest Asia, in support of Operations Enduring and Iraqi
Freedom. I am a '3C251' in the USAF, which basically translates to Network
and Long Haul Communications Infrastructure Technician. I have an
Associate's Degree in Information Technology and a CCNA (anyone in need of a
networking guy? ;D)

On the creative side I've written two full length novels and tons of poetry,
some of which has been published over the course of the last three years. I
ran an online text-based RPG based in Ancient Rome (called 'The Roman
Republic') which successfully ran for two and a half years before I found
out about ARGs. In the past year or so I've designed two ARGs, though
neither of those have launched as of yet.

That does it for me, as I have no current blog or anything of the like.