[arg_discuss] [pm] What Games are Live?

Brian Clark bclark at gmdstudios.com
Fri Feb 10 17:13:56 EST 2006

>I'm curious how many of us have games currently running, and if any
>of you are free to say, how many of us are working on an ARG or a
>cousin of one right now. I'd love to get a feeling for the terrain
>out there...

Andrea, we've all been bad. I just went to check to make sure the list
hadn't been turned off!

We have one game running at GMD Studios now that I'm not giving away
anything by connecting our name to (www.whoisbenjaminstove.com). I think
there are others on this list working on that project with us as well.

We have a couple of other games at various stages of development for later
in the year.

Best,

Brian