[arg_discuss] whitepaper:wiki, next version

Michael Monello mike at haxan.com
Thu Dec 14 06:27:41 EST 2006

I sense that people are feeling raw emotionally over the whitepaper
and have stayed quite for that very reason. It is impossible to offer
constructive criticism to anyone feeling defensive, whether that
defense is justified or not.

I did not read any attempts to personally insult anyone in Brooke's
email.

Since the whitepaper was published to the public it is appropriate to
both criticize and praise it in a public forum.

If there is one thing I learned from the Blair Witch process it is
that the only way to avoid criticism (constructive or otherwise), is
to not release your work at all!

Best,

Mike
haxan | films | http://www.haxan.com