[arg_discuss] IF is not dead

Christy Dena cdena at cross-mediaentertainment.com
Thu Apr 27 22:30:26 EDT 2006

For those interested in the design of other new media arts, and perhaps
those working on the comparison with other arts section of the whitepaper:
I've got a Tiddly of design texts I've found interesting:

http://www.cross-mediaentertainment.com/Design/tiddly.htm

I need to update it and fix up some of the categories, but there is a lot of
key texts in their specifically dealing with design.

Best,
Christy

Web: http://www.Cross-MediaEntertainment.com
Web: http://www.StarofDena.com