[arg_discuss] [pm] Commercial vs. Grassroots, Player or PM?

Michael Monello mike at haxan.com
Sat Apr 8 12:09:58 EDT 2006

On Apr 8, 2006, at 2:48 AM, despain at quantumcontent.com wrote:
>  I don't know how much of it
> is intentional, or how much extra I'm reading into it, but when I
> posted
> about Unfiction it sparked a great deal of debate. When "Michael
> Monello"
> <mike at haxan.com> posted about it, in a similar vein to what I said,
> no one
> debated his points.

Wendy,

I think it has less to do with who I am and more to do with the fact
that you expressed your opinion first, as you noted.

I was actually surprised to see the conversation die so quickly,
actually -- I can only guess everyone else is busy or simply agrees
and has nothing new to add.

Seems like the largest player resource/community for the genre would
warrant more dialogue, however...

Best,

Mike