[arg_discuss] re: quoting posts

despain at quantumcontent.com despain at quantumcontent.com
Sat Apr 8 02:27:00 EDT 2006

Speaking of coming back in a month's time to re-read stuff - is this list
being archived? I think I'd rather it wasn't. I know I can't stop people
from keeping my messages on their individual mail server, but I'd rather
not have them open to a web search.

Especially considering how thorough some players can be with the
"background checks."

Wendy Despain
quantumcontent.com