[arg_discuss] How long is your dev cycle?

Andrea Phillips andrea at mindcandydesign.com
Wed Dec 21 08:32:23 EST 2005

Here's something I'm really curious about. I know the development/pre-
production cycle for existing ARGs has varied wildly from Heist's six
weeks (was it?) to Perplex City at over a year. How long have you
guys planned before launching, and what do you think is an ideal
length for your preproduction phase?

It would be especially interesting to hear from grassroots teams who
are presumably working with a different set of time constraints.

--
Andrea Phillips
http://www.perplexcity.com