[arg_discuss] RE: [pm] Scalability

Michael Monello mike at haxan.com
Sat Dec 17 13:11:40 EST 2005

On Dec 16, 2005, at 8:19 PM, Andrea Phillips wrote:

> Huh. I wasn't aware of the background check, though I can see the
> sense in it. Can you elaborate on what kind of check it was? Did
> anyone actually, well, flunk it? :)

Some people did flunk the background check, actually, but not for
anything major. The main reason for the background check was for the
safety of the actors and talent on the scene, but since Audi was a
sponsor there were a variety of hot button issues such as reckless
driving, excessive speeding, DUI, and other car related issues they
wanted to avoid with participants who would become characters in the
game.

Best,

Mike