[arg_discuss] [sig] Moderation

Colin Gehrig colin at colin.com.au
Wed Dec 14 06:11:03 EST 2005

Hi I'm Colin,

Introduction: Umm...yeah. I played Project Mu and a few other games and
that's really where it ends for me. I'm currently sort-of playing
Neurocam as that's about the only game that's happening in Australia. I
haven't developed any games.

Which leads to the next point;

Although this list is open to all subscribers, it's evident already that
there is a lot experienced people on this list. Is the intention to keep
group focused on people active in the field? Is everyone welcome to
throw in an opinion? (Knowing the way 'meta' topics go at Unfiction I'm
hoping this list leans towards only having 'professionals' post, with a
more solutions-based focus)

And from the website: "This SIG has been founded to bring together those
already designing, building, and running ARGs, in order to share
knowledge, experience, and ideas for the future. We hope to spark
renewed debate and experimentation on the uses and pros of ARGs, and to
help developers new to the genre to develop good products first-time
round." So now I'm a little puzzled.

  Following the opinion in the second last paragraph, you won't being
hearing much from me :-)

     -Colin