[arg_discuss] [meta] Introductions

Adam Martin adam at mindcandydesign.com
Tue Dec 13 09:24:15 EST 2005

despain at quantumcontent.com wrote:
> Speaking of which, I have a few questions. Should I mention the existence
> of this SIG on the game writing mailing list? Or is the idea to only
> extend specific invitations until things are more settled?

Yes, mentioning it is fine. We're writing a copy/pastable 3-para
description at the moment, and hope (if the IGDA doesn't mind) to send
this out to sites that would be interested, just to let them know we're
here and what this SIG's about.

We want to be as inclusive and open as possible, so long as we don't get
distracted from the core aims of talking about ARG development.