[CPEPnews] Unleash Your Inner Genius! 20% Off ALL Physics Resources for Pi Day!

Newsletter from the Contemporary Physics Education Project cpepnews at cpepphysics.org
Sun Mar 10 19:47:59 EDT 2024

•	Combine Intrigue & Benefit: Celebrate Pi Day by igniting your passion
for physics! Get 20% off EVERYTHING from the Contemporary Physics
Education Project on Amazon!
•	Clear Urgency: This stellar offer blasts off on March 13th and
vanishes on March 14th—it is only active on those two days!
•	Simplified Method:  On our sale days, shop directly at our Amazon
store: https://www.amazon.com/contemporaryphysicseducationproject (Make
sure you click on the coupon to get your discount).
•	Strong Call to Action: Expand Your Scientific Horizons - Shop on March
13th and 14th!