[CPEPnews] CPEP News

Brown, Katrina kwb at pitt.edu
Fri Jul 8 15:50:27 EDT 2022

CPEP members will be presenting two talks at the upcoming national NSTA meeting in Chicago. Please join us!

Radioactivity, easy as alpha, beta, gamma

Thursday, July 21                4:25 PM - 4:55 PM                 McCormick Place - W175c

Where we will discuss several activities that can be done in the classroom to teach about nuclear radiation.

Cosmology in the Classroom
Saturday, July 23                 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM                  McCormick Place - W196c

Where we will share ideas and activities for teaching students about cosmology and the expansion of the universe