[Coco] Coco Binary Files

mcnd96 mcnd96 at aol.com
Mon May 6 17:06:36 EDT 2024

Thanks.  Are there any articles or documentation on how to do this?  I'm looking to write some utilities that do this and am looking for documentation.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
-------- Original message --------From: Allen Huffman <alsplace at pobox.com> Date: 5/6/24  3:27 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: CoCoList for Color Computer Enthusiasts <coco at maltedmedia.com> Cc: mcnd96 <mcnd96 at aol.com> Subject: Re: [Coco] Coco Binary Files > On May 6, 2024, at 2:24 PM, mcnd96 via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com> wrote:> > Is there a way to read the coco binary file, parse it, and convert it back to ECB code?  I know you can save it as ASCII, but I'm trying to do this via an outside program.Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphoneThe “toolshed” toosl have a utility — decb (or decb.exe for Windows) that will tokenize and detokenize ASCII to tokenized BASIC.There are various other projects that do this as well, but I use Toolshed since it can run on Windows, Mac and Linux.		— A