[Coco] Calling convention used by older 6809 C compilers

Mark Overholser apple2 at markoverholser.com
Sat Jun 8 17:35:18 EDT 2024

   I have messaged Brett Gordon on  Discord, about your questions..
   Brett is the one that took Thomas Cherryhomes' Commodore C64 code,
   written in CC65 and Compiled it for the CoCo 3 using the GCC6809, GCC
   Patch..

   The GCC6809 Patch is applied to standard GCC 4.6.4, using a
   Configuration that Tormod Volden derived..    ( I use Brett's Notes,
   kept in his FIP Project for a Refference:
   [1]https://github.com/beretta42/fip/blob/master/docs/build_fuzix.txt )

   At this Time, The GCC6809 Patch uses LWASM for the Final Product, so
   you should be able to look at the ASM Source to get an Idea of what is
   happening....

   And I'm hoping that Brett will contact you as well...

   Also, I will send you an Invite to The Cloud Server Discord, where
   Brett is working on some projects and you can chat with him there...

   MarkO