[Coco] Emulator Problems

dlb db388696 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 10:38:32 EDT 2024

On Sat, 2024-07-27 at 01:58 -0400, Barry Nelson via Coco wrote:
> You could try this build of MAME: https://github.com/abcbarryn/mame

My distro (Debian) has a build of mame but as I said in my OP it seems
like every time they update, I usually have to fiddle with my disk
images.  At this time, the version in the distro (0.251) won't even
show the startup logo for disk basic.  I installed he latest flatpak
and it seems to work.  I'd like to switch to xroar to get more
stability.

> There is a windows binary here:
> https://github.com/abcbarryn/mame/releases/download/mame0252bn/MAME.zip
>
> I test several emulations, including the CoCo1, CoCo2 and CoCo3.
> There is a mac binary under leases for an older version, or you can
> build it from source on Mac or Linux.

I don't even have a windows machine except for in virtual instances.