[Coco] Emulator Problems

dlb db388696 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 00:11:02 EDT 2024

I have it built correctly, I think.  I've just built the latest
nitros9.  Using the nitros9 emu boot disk, it works.  I think I'm goung
to build myself a 6809 hard disk and go from there.  Thanks for the
response.  I must have had a module in os9boot that was incompatible,
although, it must have been at the end.

On Sat, 2024-07-27 at 12:32 +0900, Joel Rees via Coco wrote:
> On an old Ubuntu, I load the dependencies using apt, then build XRoar
> configured to put the executables in my account local bin directory.
> don't make a lot of extreme use of it, but it finds the roms and
> boots okay.

Apparently it was finding the roms because the Coco Basic screen came
up and it got so far into the boot process before it bombed out.