[Coco] Reproduction calculators and such

John Mark Mobley johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com
Sun May 28 09:19:36 EDT 2023

All,

How about a reproduction calculator?
https://gizmodo.com/hp-15c-scientific-calculator-collectors-edition-price-r-1850464801

I'm visiting with my dad-in-law and I asked him what is your favorite
baseball card and he said Mickey Mantle. He said his mother got rid of his
baseball cards years ago and it just made him sick. So now that I know
there are reproduction calculators I wondered if there might be
reproduction baseball cards and it turns out the answer is yes! I found a
box of 600 baseball cards for about $20 on Amazon. I found a Mickey mantle
baseball card for about $6 on Amazon. I think I would like to get a Bobby
Richardson baseball card for myself.

- John Mark Mobley