[Coco] Looking for original floppy disks of FHL FLEX for CoCo

Michael R. Furman n6il at ocs.net
Fri May 12 14:41:59 EDT 2023

Yes I did check there. The Flex software archive, Flex User Group, and Color Computer Archive all have exactly the same set of disks for FHL Color Flex versions 5.0:2 and 5.0:3.   Those disks are all backups of master disks and none of them are images of the original master disks. None of those disks contain PUTBOOT.LDR which only exists on the original master disks.

The search continues...